NEWS FROM THE KCORC BOARD - 27.09.2023
Latest news from the KCORC Board:
- ORC 2023 has been completed successfully:
- ORC 2023 has been an absolute success: 200 attendees, a high scientific quality of papers, excellent networking opportunities, and plenty of social events in the beautiful city of Sevilla.
- KCORC would like to thank the sponsors once more for their sustained support over the years, which is instrumental for the conference and the community
- KCORC would like to thank the conference organisers and the entire ORC community for proactively contributing to knowledge exchange and nurturing business opportunities
- The Review Chair will soon start the editorial process to have the papers indexed and made available online, as well as selecting the papers recommended for journal publication.
- KCORC's position paper on the PFAS ban has received support from critical stakeholders in the ORC and heat pump industries
- The next Call for Scholarships of KCORC is being prepared and will be launched in the coming days. Keep an eye on our website and social media pages to keep up to date on the application timeline and eligibility.