NEWS FROM THE KCORC BOARD - 25.01.2023
News from the board:
- New members of the Board of KCORC were appointed. The new Board will be chaired by Prof. David T. Sánchez Martínez, full professor of Energy Engineering at University of Seville (Spain). The dedication and service to the community by the former Board, in particular the outgoing Chair Henrik Öhman, are gratefully acknowledged. Check out the composition of the new Board here.
- Outlook on ORC 2023:
- The organization of the conference is making good progress: over 130 abstracts were submitted by companies and scientists worldwide.
- Registration will open soon: announcements will be posted on the conference website, on LinkedIn and on the KCORC website.
- The organizing committee has been able to confirm a third journal special issue collecting outstanding articles presented at the conference. The special issues will therefore be published on Elsevier’s Energy and Applied Thermal Engineering Journals and on the open access Journal of the Global Power and Propulsion Society (GPPS).
- All KCORC members have received a request to renew their registration. If you have not done so yet, please log in to the KCORC website and tick the mark stating that you are willing to remain a member of our organization. This simple act allows KCORC to remain compliant with GDPR regulations.
- A new strategy meeting of the Board is currently in the planning phase for Q2 2023.
David T. Sánchez Martínez,