NEWS FROM THE KCORC BOARD - 23.11.2022 AND 15.12.2022
News from the board:
- Call for abstracts for ORC2023 has officially opened!
- KCORC and TUM have successfully applied for the indexation of our conference proceedings of ORC2021 in Scopus! This mirrors the outstanding contributions of our conference to the scientific community in ORC research. From now on, future conference proceedings are also eligible for scopus indexation. We thank the previous conference organizers for their support and efforts!
- As an outlook on ORC2023 we are proud to announce that the organization committee has been able to confirm two special issues accompanying the conference: One is in Elsevier’s Energy Journal and the other is the open access GPPS Journal of the Global Power and Propulsion Society.
- Prof Piero Colonna, representing KCORC, successfully attended the SET Plan conference in Prague. Please click here for more information.
- All members have received a request to renew their account. Please do this by logging in to our website. If not you may become excluded as of GDPR-reasons.
- The Committee for Standards&Regulations has resumed its activities and we can expect interesting results for 2023.
- KCORC has supported funding of the EU Research Project COMHER