NEWS FROM THE KCORC BOARD - 23.08.2023
Latest news from the KCORC Board:
- KCORC has prepared a position paper on the proposed PFAS ban. If you have not done so yet, you can read the position paper here.
- Just ten days out from ORC 2023, here is the latest outlook on the conference:
- The final (interactive) programme is available, with all the recent additions to the agenda. You can check this out on the conference website: Link.
- With ten days left until ORC 2023, registration is still possible through the conference website: Link
- Are you interested in boosting the visibility of your company at the conference? You can check out the different sponsorship packages available: Link.
- As we are cranking up ORC 2023 to full speed, we have already started to plan ORC 2025. Are you interested in hosting the 8th edition of the International Seminar on ORC power systems? If so, then please express your interest via: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A reminder that you can check out our website to get acquainted with the organisation of KCORC (committees) and find out about their scope of work and ongoing activities (link). Have a new activity in mind? Let us know via: email@example.com