ORC EVENTS AT CITY, UNIVERSITY OF LONDON: 6-7TH APRIL 2020
In April two exciting events focussed on ORC technology will be hosted at City, University of London. Details below.
6th April 2020: NextORC dissemination workshop
Registration is free and can be completed here:
NextORC is an UK EPSRC-funded research project that has been conducted at City, University of London between April 2017 and April 2020. The focus of the project has been to improve fundamental understanding on the performance of screw and turbo expanders within ORC systems.
The aims of this workshop are:
- to disseminate the research activities and research findings from NextORC;
- to host a number of talks from key members within the ORC community from across academia and industry to discuss the future of ORC systems.
Confirmed guest speakers:
- Professor Piero Colonna, Delft University of Technology
- Professor Vincent Lemort, University of Liege
- Dr Giuseppe Bianchi, Brunel University London
- Dr Apostolos Pesyridis, Brunel University London
- Dr Andy Pearson, Star Refrigeration
- Professor Dan Wright, Heliex Power
7th April 2020: Organic Rankine cycle technology workshop
Registration and payment information can be found here:
This course is co-organised by Dr Apostolos Pesyridis, from Metapower and Brunel University, and members of the NextORC team at City.
This is a course for industry engineers and professionals, academic and researcher scholars that provides a concise introduction to organic Rankine cycle (ORC) waste heat recovery technology, its principles, applications and state-of-the-art.